Rajarshri Shahu Chhatrapati Institute of Pharmacy

 Admissions

The institute can admit 60 seats every academic year. The admissions are divided in two sections. About 80% (48 seats) Central Admission Procedure (CAP) implemented by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and procedure of this is informed on its website www.dte.in time to time. Remaining 20% (12 seats) are admitted through management quota and are filled amongst the applications received by management purely on merit orders.

Valuable Links


Vittiya Saksharta Abhiyan




Chh. Shahu Maharaj Kolhapur

Late Shri. Shripatrao Bondre Shri. Vijayarao Shripatrao Bondre Hon. Secretary Shri Mansing Vijayrao Bondre Hon. Chairman
Academic Monitoring for Year 2014 15
Academic Monitoring for Year 2015 16
Academic Monitoring for Year 2016 -
17